Line-up / Musicians
– Nicola Randone / vocals, acoustic guitar, Hammond, Moog, synth, piano
– Marco Crispi / acoustic & electric guitars
– Riccardo Cascone / drums
– Federica D’Avola / vocals (10)
– Veronica Cristaldi / backing vocals (6)
– Fabrizio Savoca / backing vocals (6), acoustic guitar (14,16)
– Beppe Crovella / Moog, Hammond
– Salvo Giorgio / basses
– Giuseppe Scaravilli / bass (2,4)
– Livio Rabito / bass (7)
– Carlo Longo / orchestral arrangements
Artwork: Marinella Dalsasso
Linea di confine
“Linea di confine” (Boundary line) is perhaps my most inspired album and the most personal as well. The band contributed in a delicate way, without changing anything (as opposed to the previous works), the result is an album halfway between Randone as a band and Randone as a songwriter. In this album there was no need to change pitch or time every minute, or to indulge in long guitar solos at 180bpm or in double bass parts in quarters with a drum upbeat in 6/8. “Linea di confine” was made with the heart, it’s a concept album that tells about the troubles provoked by the end of a love and at the same time explores the human mind in those imbalances that today hectic life can cause. To understand the music you should also read the book of the same name released in a collector’s edition.
Very special guests on the album are BEPPE CROVELLA, that’s producing RANDONE for its own indipendent label, ELECROMANTIC MUSIC and also GIUSEPPE SCARAVILLI, from Malibran.